Annotate any PDF document in your binder, whether it’s a script, piano vocal score or any other document you've uploaded.* Write like you would on paper using an Apple Pencil, stylus of your choice, or even your finger. All annotations are personal to you and no one else in your production can see them.
Here’s the tools that are available to you:
- Text highlighter (your PDF needs to include readable text for this to work): Select your text to highlight it.
- Free hand highlighter: Drag your Pencil, stylus, or finger over the text to highlight it.
- Free hand pen: Write notes or notate blocking on your document
Annotations power moves
- Press and hold on an annotation to move or resize it.
- Press and hold on an annotation and select “Inspector” to change its state, whether its color, background color, opacity, or thickness.
- Open the bookmark menu to see a list of all your annotations and jump to specific annotated pages.
Save your annotations frequently by doing any of the following:
- Flipping your iPad to the Visual Scroll
- Closing the binder document you are making annotations on
If you think some of your annotations have been deleted by accident, please get in touch with us using the in-app chat or emailing email@example.com. The integrity of your data is of utmost importance to us.
*Please note that you can only annotate PDF documents in the Binder. You cannot annotate on PDF documents uploaded into your Media Library (that you can access in your Visual Scroll, for example).