What's New in Version 2.5.1 (November 9, 2017)
We've improved the way we download media! Your libraries should load faster than ever, especially when you're scrolling.
We also fixed a bug that caused library media to appear at the bottom of the screen when there isn't enough to fill a whole page.
What's New in Version 2.5.0 (October 30, 2017)
Now you can use tags to filter media from within scenes and characters, making it easier to find exactly what you need.
We also fixed a bug that caused the new Add Media button to jump to the top of the screen after taking pictures or video.
What's New in Version 2.4.0 (October 16, 2017)
We’ve reworked our bottom bar to give it some exciting new features!
- A new button that lets you quickly add media to a production’s library
- Easy navigation controls that let you know where you are at a glance
- Links to our FAQs and tutorials, accessible from the help menu
- A snazzy new look
We’re always working to improve, so we make sure each release contains at least a few bug fixes.
- Fixed a crash when trying to add characters to a production on iOS 11.
- Ironed out a wrinkle in our upload process that was making it hard to add photos or videos from your iCloud Photo Library.
- Cleaned up our UI a bit, including straightening out some not-quite-aligned icons in the Scroll.
Finally, we recently published our policy for copyrighted materials. You can find in the settings menu, or at www.production.pro/copyright.